Saturday 28 May 2011

Back of the (inter) net!

Okay, the football season is over and there's nothing to do until pre-season training starts. So I thought I would launch a new feature about what Mellor FC players get up to during the summer, culled from the internet. Let's start with Paul Goodwin, who is worried that he has allowed the home he shares with partner Jo to get a bit grimy while she's away. His dilemma reminded me of the old Yellow Pages commercial. He appealed on Facebook for help to clean it up. But I reckon Poj should do a Mr Muscle and clean it himself. If you have an item for Back of the (inter) net, let me know.

Meanwhile Mellor's flying winger Matt Peck managed to meet up with Manchester United star Federico Macheda in a London hotel before the European Champions League Final at Wembley.









Also at the game was former Mellor FC player Rory Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment